I’ve been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by KodyKline922.
First, a million thank yous! It definitely caught me by surprise. KodyKline922 nominated me for the award in May. Yes, May. So here goes, 3 months post nomination, better late than never. I’m supposed to share 7 things about myself and nominate 15 other bloggers – I haven’t been around for a while, so I didn’t reach 15, I apologize :)
7 random facts:
1. I read Harry Potter and Buffy fanfics – this is a bit embarrassing, none of my friends know that about me
2. I think I have some emotional intimacy issues. Might have something to do with past experiences
3. I find it hard to understand how someone can find me attractive. It’s hard to explain…
4. I don’t have a calling in life – I envy those who do
5. I don’t believe in god
6. I’m afraid of finding my mother dead in bed one morning when I come to visit
7. I’m an optimist – I try to be. I hate wallowers
The nominees…drum rolls please!
If you want to participate, you can find the rules here
Thank you again KodyKline922!